This is a 2 hour workshop to support Millers Way Project clients in their journey towards better health through movement assessment. It will be focusing on learning more about how you move and use your body versus how you should be moving.
Learning outcomes are:
- Develop an awareness of how you are moving through your daily life activities.
- Develop self assessment tools to identify and sense any movement blind spots.
- Develop the skills of applying conscious movement to enter into these blind spots and assist work that you are doing with other practitioners or your own rehabilitation.
On the Day:
- Bring with you something to make notes with
- Wear clothing that you are comfortable moving around in (exercise type clothing)